Exciting. High-growth. Collaborative. Profitable. Stable.
Plum Benefits, established in 1998, is a privately funded NYC-based employee benefits service that utilizes a unique model of distribution to provide employees of corporations with exclusive offers for live entertainment events (Broadway shows, sporting events, concerts, dance, opera, museums, comedy clubs, and more). From the enhancement of our portfolio of entertainment event offers to the launch of our service in additional cities nationwide, our business is now undergoing rapid expansion. We believe the continued success and growth of this company relies on the strength of its team. If you are creative, hard working, energetic and eager to contribute to the fulfillment of a company vision (and looking to have fun in the process), Plum Benefits is the place for you. Join our team and make your mark.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the overall goals and responsibilities of the position are:
• Coordinate marketing campaigns and collateral (drafting creative strategy, web posting, draft copywriting, proofing and oversight of design, production, tracking, and archiving)
• Monitor, analyze and distribute analysis of key metrics for the marketing department
• Manage the customer service template database and monitor/proof all outbound email communication from Customer Service and Corporate Account Manager Team
• Serve as brand guardian, ensuring organization wide brand compliance
• Manage monthly website updates, copy changes, and basic webpage creation
• Track departmental payments, invoices and check requests
• Assist in competitive research and analysis
• Assist in managing third party vendor relationships
In order to succeed in this position, you are required to have:
• 1-2 years of offline and online marketing experience/internships, preferably with exposure to B2B services and/or entertainment
• Solid understanding of basic marketing concepts
• Track record of successful and efficient project management
• Strong writing skills are critical, samples will be requested
• Exceptional strategic, analytical, organizational, written, verbal and presentation skills
• Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• A basic understanding of the design and print process
• Entrepreneurial, able to be self-motivated and flexible in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience working with external creative agencies and production vendors a PLUS
• Experience and high level of comfort with social media (facebook, twitter, linked in, blogs)
• Basic knowledge of HTML code and/or web content management tools
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Bachelors degree
We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits as well as an environment for self-starters to grow.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes by clicking here. EOE.