Exciting. High-growth. Collaborative. Profitable. Stable.
Plum Benefits, established in 1998, is a privately funded NYC-based employee benefits service that utilizes a unique model of distribution to provide employees of corporations with exclusive offers for live entertainment events (Broadway shows, sporting events, concerts, dance, opera, museums, comedy clubs, and more). From the enhancement of our portfolio of entertainment event offers to the launch of our service in additional cities nationwide, our business is now undergoing rapid expansion. We believe the continued success and growth of this company relies on the strength of its team. If you are creative, hard working, energetic and eager to contribute to the fulfillment of a company vision (and looking to have fun in the process), Plum Benefits is the place for you. Join our team and make your mark.
The overall goals and responsibilities of the position are:
- Prepare and distribute 3-4 mass emails to our opted-in user base per week. This involves pulling lists from our CRM system and uploading to our email distribution vendor and creating both an HTML and text version of the email in an HTML editing tool (the copy is written by our marketing team).
- Monitor email campaign performance (bounces, opens, clicks) and report any deviations from norm to management
- Update email campaign performance in our CRM system
- Prepare and test HTML emails for email campaigns
- Gather reporting data for open/bounce rates of email campaigns
In order to succeed in this position, you will:
- A bachelors from an accredited institution or university
- Experience with email distribution standards and a relative comfort with Excel
- Experience with Eloqua or other similar enterprise class marketing automation system
- Experience with HTML authoring
- 1-3 years project management experience
We offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters, which must include salary requirements by clicking here. EOE